Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Have a Date!!!!!

I will officially be a part of the Sisterlocks family on March 2, 2008 starting at 8am.

I had my 2nd consultation and I am happy to say that I will be going with Simone from Beauty Coliseum.....I was very happy that I decided to keep my second consult becuase I had originally planned on canceling it. I met with Simone and she is a very light spoken young woman who has been doing Sisterlocks for 4 years, she showed me some pictures of her clients as well as the Sisterlocks calendar and we went over the general consultation information. She was able to answer all my questions and her salon is way more convenient than my previous consultation....and she has more availability to meet my schedule....and her price was definitely cheaper...not by much but cheaper....she quoted me $700...so I left myself a $100 deposit to hold my scheduled appointment for Sunday, March 2....I am so excited....and I am so ready. She thinks she will be able to finish most of it on Sunday and we probably only have 2-3 hours on Monday....but we both are aiming for Sunday.....I am so happy!!!!

I definitely will be posting pics and giving many updates so please look out......Mores is definitely to come......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you go girl!!!!! i do like the sisterlock styles that i've seen here in los angeles, but to start and maintain them is a bit pricey,and you have to sit forever, so i've decided to get locs. i had my consulation with chikodi ( featured in the black hair magazine this month with red locs) 3 days ago and decided i don't want to cut my hair ,start super short, or experience a "journey" going through the stages , so i have an appointment march 10th @9am for loc extensions. i'll be $420 short when i'm done, but i'll be happy to be nappy just like you........taneshia

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...