Saturday, March 8, 2008

My first real compliment!!!

Today was my first real day going out with my Sisterlocks...I went to my girlfriends babyshower and everybody just kept throwing me compliments...it made me feels so good and it made me realize how damn good my hair looked!!!!
My hair is so shiny and bouncy.....I can actually swing my hair....I love my hair.....I feel just like a child with a new toy.

I also took all my old products out of my bathroom and when I tell you I never noticed how much of a product junkie I was until today....I had almost 2 boxes full of stuff, about 10 combs, 6 brushes and a slew of clips, hair combs, pins, headbands, and any other type of hairpiece...I know I probably had it.

I am going to miss my silky souffle so much.....I get it from Indigofera....That's a natural hair salon in Philly, that I frequented once and I love her products, she makes everything herself. The silky souffle made my hair soft and oh so shiny. You guys should check her out she makes all kinds of products for hair, body and home...all natural.

6 comments:

Kisha said...

Don't you just love when people compliment something about you? It just makes you feel so good about yourself. Enjoy!

Naturally Sophia said...

Let me be the second to give you a real compliment. Your sisterlocks look great!

Tyshea said...

Yes Kisha I love when people give me compliments....it makes me feel even more convinced then I already am...lol!!!

And to Naturally Sophia...thank you....your locs are great....I love the fact that you still leave your ends free....that is something I have to talk to my consultant about...I never knew that was a possibility once your hair actually loced.

Lakia said...

It is amazing how much product we accumulate over time. I still have my box of hair products for the sake of my daughter. I now find myself in the beauty supply store lost... Cause there is really nothing that I really need... maybe some cute hair accessories.

blackstone said...

Very proud of you. Very liberating, eh?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tyshea!

Nice Blog, I like your new look. I appreciate all your fabulous testimonials. Everyone loves the Silky Souffle & Ua Mist. Hope to see you at an event this year.

Be Radiantly Beautiful,
Chanelle
Indigofera Beauty Expert
Visit my Blog

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...