Wednesday, March 12, 2008

11 days SLed and 1st BB & wash

I have been sisterlocked now for ONLY 11 days....oh how I thought its been so much more than that. I have been having some itching for about 3 or 4 days now so I decided to wash my hair this morning. I was really trying to wait like my consultant suggested but I just couldnt take it any more. So I got off work this morning braided and banded my hair and proceeded to wash with my Starter sisterlock shampoo. The most difficult part for me was braiding and banding...cause when I say I cant braid I mean I cant braid....so technically I twisted and banded..but either way I did succeed and seperated my hair in about 8 sections with multi color rubberbands. I think I am going to have to find some other way to B&B without using rubberbands I really dont like rubberbands in my hair. It was real easy to wash I followed the directions that came in my starter kit rinse and washed again. After I washed I towel dried my hair and took the rubberbands out. I untwisted the sections and shook my head and I was done....I must say that was easy and fast. I bought some soft spike curlers I think after I finish this I am going to attempt to put them in. But I took some pictures of my 1 st wash...take a looksie and tell me what you think.

No comments:

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...