Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hi again..nothing much going on with me really...hair is doing great and I am still sooo in love with my SL's . They are so convenient and easy. I am also getting more and more compliments on my hair...but then the next question I always get is " What is that?....and I say Sisterlocks, nice and proud....and they look at me like.....what.....locks....they don't look like locks at all, and I say well they are in the beginning stages but within a year they will look like full grown locks I am hoping. I was wondering if anyone else has this happen to them...Do people assume you are wearing micros or something? I am enjoying my hair so much so far this seems to be a very well spent and made decision and I am happier everyday that I did it.

On a personal note...kids are out of school next week for spring break...which I am so not looking forward too. See the thing is I work at night so when I come home from work my day go as follows....I get kids up and ready for school, once they are gone which is about 9am...I go to sleep from 9-3pm...then by then the kids are on there way home and I am getting them off the bus and doing homework, fixing dinner and by then it 7pm and its time for me to go back to sleep so I can wake up at 10pm to get to work at 11pm...so I can do it all over again. I have small kids ages 4 and 7, so its not like I can just go to sleep and let them be...I have to keep a very watchful eye on them. I do understand why they need a spring break...I just wish they didn't have one.

2 comments:

Lakia said...

I can't even count the number of times I have been complimented on my braids. 5 months later, my hair is getting a lot more recognition that I don't have braids going on anymore. Although in the elevator this week a lady asked what type braids I had, I told her they were locks, she said she needed to do something to her hair because she was waiting to get a perm???

Anonymous said...

hello. that's good that people are liking your hair. i can't wait until i start getting compliments as my hair fully settles in, but i'm already getting compliments here and there.

hope you get through spring break stress free, or as little bit as possible

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...