Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm a baaaddd blogger!! Sorry I havent updated!!!

Hey everyone sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I went for my first retightening session on March 31st...everything went good, took her about 2.5 hrs to retighten. I didn't have any slippage and when she washed my hair it felt sooooo good. I hadn't tried my hand at washing my hair because I didn't want to have any slippage or anything, so I just wet it and shook it like a wet dog!!!

I will be 11 weeks sisterlocked when it's time for my next retightening appointment on Monday, May 5th at 10am. She's going to wash and tighten my SL's and I am going to ask her to style it some type of way. I know this session I have a lot slippage that I can see and feel. I did band and wash my hair once and I also shower wet my hair a couple of times, so thats probably where I got all my slippage from. I also have areas in my head where it looks like my hair is breaking off...and I just cant see why that would be...especially since I do not manipulate my hair. I am definitely going to ask her about that.

I haven't been doing much to my hair so after this retightening I think I am going to try my hand at a little styling. I have just been wearing it free form...I spritz and go. My camera has been out of commission so I haven't been able to take any new pics but I will have some for ya on my next post after my retightening.

2 comments:

SeZ said...

Glad to hear that the retightening went well. I will stay tuned for the pics. Maybe you need some watered down leave in conditioner if you have breakage.

Amba said...

Ooh I like your blog and welcome to the Sisterlocks family. Keep enjoying your journey.

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...