Thursday, March 6, 2008

My SL's are coming along....

Today was the first day that I actually felt like I need to do something to my hair. I had a test to take tonight and when I woke up I had "bed head" so I sprayed my hair with some water ran my fingers through it and kind of styled it and went...I am truly loving the freedom that I feel.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My hair is starting to feel a little itchy...I went to the supermarket this morning and I bought some witch hazel and spray bottles. What I am not sure about though is how do I suppose to cleanse my scalp with the witch hazel..I first thought about using a cotton ball but then I thought that would probably leave cotton in my hair so my question is how do I use the witch hazel? The spray bottles are going to be used daily since that is really all I'm going to need....I put some water in it...spray, shake, and go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dip your finger in the witch hazel and rub it on your scalp.

Anonymous said...

Or you can use those cosmetic wedges people use to apply make up. I just don't know if the wedges will absorb the witch hazel enough but it's worth the try.

Kisha said...

You can use a lint-free cloth to apply the witch hazel. I have a lens cloth that's used for cleaning eyeglasses. I had one sitting around from my glasses-wearing days. Your hair looks great by the way!

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

You can try distilled or purified water and peppermint or tea tree essential oil, about 10 drops for a 8 oz bottle. I use the rosemary EO daily and haven't had too many problems with the itchies.

Naturally Free Hair Studio (678.467.1867) said...

I just want to warn you about using oil on baby SL's. You really should wait until your locks have matured before using anything other than the SL Starter Shampoo. Using oil can cause slippage and set you back in your journey. I would speak to your consultant and ask what she advises for the itching. How often are you washing your hair? If need be, you can wash every 4 - 5 days as long as you remember to braid and band and then seperate each lock at the root...

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...