Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Consult Made...Yippeee!!!

Well I did it...I made my consultation for my Sisterlocks.....I am so excited. I called this morning and she actually wanted me to come in at 4pm today...but I couldn't so I made my appointment for Sat. Feb. 23 @ 4pm.

My appointment is at Nubian Solutions there website is http://www.nubian-solutions.com/
They are located in Southwest Philly 6323 Woodland Avenue and there phone # is 215-726-8522.

My consultation is with Geraldine. The cost of the consult is $35.00 and if I decide to go with Sisterlocks the consult fee will be deducted from my total price that they will give me at my consult. I definitely plan too get sisterlocks as long as they don't cost me over 400$..above that I may have to reconsider for the moment. I have heard that sisterlocks can be very expensive...but all the people that I talk with that have them don't ever want to give me their price becuase of course each person is different.

I am so so so excited, the receptionist told me to come with freshly washed-clean, no product hair so they can perform the consultation..of course she told me they will explain the process of sisterlocks to me, examine my scalp and hair, and put a few test locks in....I can't wait....I am soo ready for a change...and I have heard so many good things about sisterlocks that I am even more excited.

No comments:

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...