Monday, February 18, 2008


I love being natural...I love the way that I look....I feel different compared to everyone that I know and see...and I love it...I love the individuality that being natural gives me....so I have been contemplating getting sisterlocks for about 2-3 months now....I have been doing my research reading and looking at pictures and just basically gathering all the information I think I need for me to make an informed decision.

I first heard about sisterlocks from my best freinds aunt...she just got her sisterlocks installed...and she loves them....and I love them too. I have been to the sisterlocks website...www.sisterlocks.com and read all that there is to read and I have gotten the certified sisterlock consultant for my area...and it actually is the same on my BF's aunt goes to....so I am excited. I will call tomorrow to make an appointment for a consultation and go from there.

Here I am with my infamous afro.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your afro looks great but welcome to sisterlocks!

Den in London

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...