Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tomorrow's my 2nd Consult

I was going to cancel my second consult but due to a recommendation from LIU, I have decided to keep it. My second consult is with Simone at Beauty Coliseum....Philly....on South st. The consult is 45$ and my appointment is at 10:30am....so I am going to be really rushing because I have a dentist appointment at 12noon back in sicklerville....Hopefully I can get there early after I get my boys on the school bus.

My 1st consultant gave me a price of $750 for 6inches of all natural dense hair using medium and large locs. I am hoping this consultant can give me a cheaper price. I did enjoy my consult with Gerry at Nubian solutions and everyone there was very helpful and nice as well as a personal recommendation from BF's Aunt. The only problem with gerry is that she only works on the weekends and the weekends are just not good for me because that means I have to find a baby sitter for 2 maybe 3 days for my installation. I am hoping that Beauty Coliseum's hours are a little more flexible...so I will be taking all that into consideration when I make my decision...price and time or flexibility of scheduling.

I am hoping this consultation goes just as well....I will be posting pics of course and coming back to tell you all about my experience.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Finally someone SL in Philly that's blogging! Your Sisterlocks look fantastic and give me great hope for getting my own SL done. I've gotten the information for both Beauty Coliseum and Nubian Solutions from Sistlocks.com of course. I haven't called yet though. I'm a little nervous though because I don't go to a hairdresser regularly as it is. My hair's a bit longer than yours and if you were quoted 700+, I can only imagine what I'd have to pay. From the looks of Beauty Coliseum's work though, it could be well worth the investment.

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...