Friday, February 22, 2008

I think I am going to get a 2nd consult...

I have decided since this is a big decision to make when it comes to my hair and my money that I need to get more than 1 consult, so I decided to go back to the sisterlock website to get another name of a certified consultant in my area. I already made an appointment with 1 which is this Sat. at Nubian Solutions.
My 2nd consultation is at Beauty Coliseum with Simone on Thursday @ 10am consult there is 45$ and just the same as before if I decide to go with them the price will be deducted from my full Sisterlock installation fee.

I am so ready for my journey to begin...I am hyped to see what my Sisterlocks are going to look like, what they are going to feel like...and definitely the reactions that I am going to get from my friends and family!!!

I will definitely be taking some pictures at both my consults so I can post and give some details of my experience.

2 comments:

Beauty Coliseum said...

Thank you Tyshea for mentioning my name and salon. I wish you much success with everything. Take care
Simone

MahoganySoul @~~{~~~ said...

I LOVE Beauty Coliseum!!!! I've been going there since last May 2010 and Brandi does mine!!!! I live in North Jersey now and I STILL make the drive to Philly to go to the salon!!!

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...