Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I just want to scream!!!!!!!

aaahhhhhaaahhhhhhhh......My hair is a mess. I no longer think what I have in my hair would even be considered sisterlocks. I am over 4 weeks due for my retightening and my hair is a MESSSSSSS. I don't have any money to do anything about it...and i hate it. I dont want to let them go but I just don't have any extra money to do anything about it.....Like I said I feel like screaming....Ahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I need help and I don't know where to turn....if I only had a camera I would post an awful picture for everyone to see!!!!

No comments:

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...