Thursday, January 4, 2018

I ordered some stuff!!!

I could not help myself I ordered some soft spike curlers from the web since I have been reading all the blogs and I have seen a lot of raves about them I went ahead and ordered myself some...I got the purple and gray ones....If you don't know I love Purple...any shade...it doesn't matter. I also ordered myself 2 Tomoka's Twist....The Goldilocks and the JazziLee set....I am such a product whore..when it comes to buying stuff.

I was in my bathroom today and I was looking at all the products and hair accessories that I have...what am I going to do with them...especially all my gels, oils, and sprays, combs, brushes, and picks....I guess I am going to have to give them away!!!

3 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Congratulations on your new Sisterlocks they look great! Enjoy your products you will love them!

SeZ said...

Girl I feel you on the extra unneeded products I blogged on it. I plan to sell mines on e-bay. Congrads on making the jump!

TheArtisthaha said...

wow-congratulations on your new locks and welcome to the sisterlock family. I can't wait to see you progress along- enjoy. I am new too (January 16, 2008)

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...