Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pop n curl!! Tyshea's way!!

I went to get shidanaturalized at KinHairitage last Saturday and I loved it, she did a pop n curl and a health cut for me and all week I got mad compliments! But I can't afford to pay 90$ every time I want my hair done so I tried it myself, using the techniques I she used. I started by washing and smoothing my hair instead of my normal washing which is scrubbing crazy!! I then conditioned and smoothed again after that I used olive oil and organic root stimulator curls unleashed curl defining creme and took my hair layer by layer and smoothed and watched my curls just pop out. She had me sit under the dryer but I don't have one so I'm air drying!!

No comments:

GET IT

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/thekenyacrooks/?utm_source=ig_embed&...